• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Duke Brennan and Gus "Baby Jokic" Yalden. Love it.

Some very serious talent on the previous page. Would love to get a few of these guys.

Duke Brennan and Gus "Baby Jokic" Yalden. Love it.

Brennan’s game is eerily similar to Hansbrough’s. Would be great to get these two guys, as both can play but neither are anywhere near being draft ready.

“I think I’m a really rugged player,” Brennan told 247Sports. “Some people like to hang on the outside and shoot more but I like where the action is. I like to pound it down low, get rebounds, get put backs.

“Put backs are my game. Guards will shoot it and miss it and I’ll get the rebounds and put backs, put backs, put backs. I do have some touch and can go out and shoot but my bread and butter is down low.”

Well I’m all in on this guy. His pinned tweet shows a nice diverse skill set all from the same game. Jumper with his foot on the 3 point line. Face ups. Bringing the ball down court. Put backs. Alley oop. After a face up to a turn around hook it sounds like someone says “Damn. He don’t miss.”

He’s listed as 6-10/235 but his Twitter says he’s 260. Either way, he’s got a good frame to be a college banger. Surprised he’s not ranked.

A lot of teams that play without a post player do so because they don't have one. Brennan looks like he could be an old school back to the basket guy who dominates the paint. But, can also step out for the occasional three just enough to keep defenses guessing. Say 15 -25 attempts in a season.

I also like that he dunks those put backs. Much harder to miss when the ball is through before being released.

Sucks he's here on a gloomy day, but maybe he can see past the rain and clouds.

why is duke brennan unranked on 247?

so what's the scoop on 2022 recruiting? on 247, I see us as only warm with De'Ante Green and BJ Edwards, and both of those guys are predicted to UNC and Tenn, respectively

Wake Forest: “Wake Forest is really heavy on me. They are talking to me a lot and I really like the coaching staff there. I want to play in the ACC or a big top five type conference so that could be a big thing for me. I know there are a lot of really good teams they play so that could be fun.”

I like the sound of this guy. Hopefully his hands are okay. Tony Woods had a similar sort of swagger/style, but couldn't catch a basketball.

Wake Forest: "That's pretty much family. Coach BJ [McKie] knows my whole family and he's from South Carolina and then coach [Steve] Forbes is a very energetic coach and I like him as a person too."

Jazian Gortman article from 6 months ago

since then he's received offers from FSU, State, Texas, Illinois, & Kansas among others. Also getting interest from Duke & KY. Supposedly deciding at end of summer.

I hope this goes like CP3's recruitment where we got involved early & held off elite programs once he skyrocketed up the rankings

This is an interesting replacement for stars.

a0a422eb349f7deb69c990210d08cd70.jpg

Back