• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

I interpret this to mean last week he was going to choose Minnesota, but something went wrong at the last minute, so now they are out of the running.

Interesting. Speculation had been that he was choosing either Clemson or Wake.

Maybe he realized they are still ice fishing in April up there in Minnesota?

I always wonder how young athletes go to places that are like freaking Siberia for 4 months out of the year.

Maybe he realized they are still ice fishing in April up there in Minnesota?

I always wonder how young athletes go to places that are like freaking Siberia for 4 months out of the year.

University of Minnesota is located in the heart of Minneapolis and is a huge school. I can understand if someone is wanting to go to a large school with lots of majors in an urban area with a diverse population surrounding you not only on campus but in the city as well. Plus, if you have ever been there, it actually seems pretty cool (weather not withstanding).

Definitely totally different experience than Wake in about every way possible.

ECU has a great Anthropology MS program at ECU, which Clemson doesn't have, and Wake canceled their Anthro program in the late 90s.

Guarantee starting spot with 30+ mpg with a huge student body and good parties his last year of college, which may interest him.

Isn't he 24? Dude can party wherever he wants in the Greater Winston-area.

Come on down, Khadim!

Wake Forest: "I just really have one of the best relationships with them. The coaching staff I click really well with and they’re close with me and my family and it’s just a big development process over there with the way they develop players. They got hired during the pandemic last year and they didn’t have time to recruit but they got some really good players in this year and then just developing is the biggest thing they’re teaching me and that’s what I really like about them."

https://247sports.com/college/wake-...nts/will-shaver-talks-june-visits--165974467/

I'm really fascinated by the pictures guys use for their offer announcement tweets

https://phenomhoopreport.com/2022-j...lks-about-schools-recruiting-him-the-hardest/

Phenom: You mentioned Wake Forest twice… what is about them that makes you want to head up there?

Phillips: That is just what they said, that they want to get me up there. I’ve got a good relationship with Coach Forbes and Coach McKie. Just want to get up there and see them and I’ve been talking to Coach McKie for a while, so just getting up there, will be good for me.

we need this kid too

another Columbia area recruit

Back