• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

There’s some good stuff on his Twitter feed from this month.

More highlights.
https://twitter.com/CSH_02/status/1396140061838790661

Surrey Scorchers fans voted Cam player of the year.

Cam’s 2019-20 season with Worthing Thunder was the 9th highest scoring and most efficient in NBL since 2003-04.

https://twitter.com/daveowenbball/status/1394369754756960257

Cam is supposed to be coming to campus on June 1.

I realize they are highlight reels, but two things that stand out to me, he dribbles really well in traffic with both hands and he's pretty good with the euro-step...I hope he gets away with that in the ACC.

Cam's year playing with bigger, stronger older guys will pay bigger dividends than many expect. I also think he may have learned a thing or three from the older guys. Particularly toughness and being strong with the ball in traffic.

I hope Conor, Les, BSD, and our sports information folks are in touch with the British basketball media. They love Cam and will certainly be following him over there.

There have been a few prominent Brits like Deng, Ben Gordon, John Amaechi, and now OG Anunoby but Cam is the most promising prospect to be born in GB, grow up in GB, and finish his schooling in GB before going to the states.

Wake could get some good coverage in the British hoops media. Maybe we can sell some jerseys over there.

Cam's year playing with bigger, stronger older guys will pay bigger dividends than many expect. I also think he may have learned a thing or three from the older guys. Particularly toughness and being strong with the ball in traffic.

How many times is this going to be said?

At least once...

I realize they are highlight reels, but two things that stand out to me, he dribbles really well in traffic with both hands and he's pretty good with the euro-step...I hope he gets away with that in the ACC.

Coach is going to have to pull a Dean Smith with that and video it to persuade refs that the kid isn’t walking.

Coach is going to have to pull a Dean Smith with that and video it to persuade refs that the kid isn’t walking.

It’s 2021. The Euro step is common in the NBA.

On the roster thread. We tend to talk about transfers and commits on that thread.

Back