• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Why does his ranking hover around 200? Seems like a firm top 150 prospect.

Why does his ranking hover around 200? Seems like a firm top 150 prospect.

1. Young
2. Just now emerging
3. Likely poor comparable competition. (Not a factor IMHO, has tools.)
4. May be in top 80 by graduation.

This summer is going to be huge for rankings updates. Will be interesting to see which of the previously low visibility "emerging" guys get the ranking boosts in the Aug/Sept update.

This summer is going to be huge for rankings updates. Will be interesting to see which of the previously low visibility "emerging" guys get the ranking boosts in the Aug/Sept update.

Did you see that Brennan and Keller got ranked as 3-star and 4-star, respectively? Forbes doesn't seem to really miss on many of the guys he prioritizes early. Everybody tends to rank out pretty well in the end.

Did you see that Brennan and Keller got ranked as 3-star and 4-star, respectively? Forbes doesn't seem to really miss on many of the guys he prioritizes early. Everybody tends to rank out pretty well in the end.

Yeah. But even the most recent rankings updates still were affected by some Covid stuff, such that this summer is going to be the first in over a year that recruits, coaches, and analysts will be really in full swing again.

Yeah. But even the most recent rankings updates still were affected by some Covid stuff, such that this summer is going to be the first in over a year that recruits, coaches, and analysts will be really in full swing again.

Who would you say stands to benefit the most from extra exposure? I'm still amazed that Gortman has gone from UR to 5-star in a year, for example.

Who would you say stands to benefit the most from extra exposure? I'm still amazed that Gortman has gone from UR to 5-star in a year, for example.

I'm not talking about any specific recruit per se, just more so overall.

However, I could see someone like Wessler jumping up the rankings if he were to show out this summer.

MJ Collins to VT.

We were involved, but I think the staff has been more focused on others.

Wouldn’t be mad if Paul and Teague took a picture together at the end of the series holding up a WF banner or something like that.

Wouldn’t be mad if Paul and Teague took a picture together at the end of the series holding up a WF banner or something like that.

you know potential recruits watched him say Go Deacs to SVP on Sportscenter last night

feels like another golden age is on the horizon!

Currie should pay announcers big money to mention Wake whenever both are 1) guarding each other or 2) involved in a play together.

Wouldn’t be mad if Paul and Teague took a picture with Coach Forbes at the end of the series holding up a WF banner or something like that.

Fixed my own post. Get him on a plane.

Nothing like setting an artificial deadline for 4 months from now to try to force the hand of schools you wish were interested, but aren't.

Would love to see him as a Deac, but something just doesn't feel right to me.

Nothing like setting an artificial deadline for 4 months from now to try to force the hand of schools you wish were interested, but aren't.

Would love to see him as a Deac, but something just doesn't feel right to me.

Its Lucas Taylor, part 2. Which can be both a good thing and a bad thing.

Back