• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Yeah. Ayo seems like a good dude. He had a good college around and he’s going to be a stud in the NBA.

Looks like Mac Etienne may end up in the portal with maybe a misdemeanor on his record or something, but we are good with that.

So he's got some fight. Any chance we could enroll him now so he can spit on k during his self high five road show?

lol this Mac Etienne situation needs that Inside the NBA clip with Shaq "Hello, police - HELP! Chris Paul is trying to beat me up!"

lol this Mac Etienne situation needs that Inside the NBA clip with Shaq "Hello, police - HELP! Chris Paul is trying to beat me up!"

If he wants to transfer to Wake, then I'm all for it.

i can't believe they arrested him

from what i saw, it looked like a fan was leaning over the barrier, flipping off the team, and screaming at the ucla players....

wtf arizona police

i can't believe they arrested him

from what i saw, it looked like a fan was leaning over the barrier, flipping off the team, and screaming at the ucla players....

wtf arizona police

yea i mean don't spit at them, but arresting a kid for assault in this situation is literally insane

i hope we get to that point in the discourse

Arizona police are kind of known for arresting people for very minor infractions especially if they seem "foreign."

throwing a loogie aint cool and if a big loogie maybe he caused some damage

Duke fans threw about 500 bottles of asprin pills at State's Mo Rivers, IIRC. He was arrested for shoplifting and said that's all he took....😁

Back