• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

So, Mintz is taking official visits to DePaul, State, Syracuse, then finishing at Wake. Got to feel like DePaul is a non-factor, and the coaching situations at State and Syracuse are both unstable (for different reasons, but the point remains). I like our chances here.

So, Mintz is taking official visits to DePaul, State, Syracuse, then finishing at Wake. Got to feel like DePaul is a non-factor, and the coaching situations at State and Syracuse are both unstable (for different reasons, but the point remains). I like our chances here.

Can’t rule out State’s bag men

and I assume dropping NIL money if a player doesn't "pan out"?

The kids are actually signing NIL deals with the boosters. They are year to year deals and are non-renewable if a player transfers. It will be interesting to see whether boosters can void deals if somebody is injured or just plain sucks.

Is anyone concerned Forbes might leave? Like he's got to be a "hot" name. I presume the AD is thinking about a big fat raise for him. He should be.

I trust Currie to do the right thing until he shows otherwise. Forbes gonna get paid IMO...and he should!

Is anyone concerned Forbes might leave? Like he's got to be a "hot" name. I presume the AD is thinking about a big fat raise for him. He should be.

Depends on the tourney run assuming they finish strong and make it. If he gets the team to a sweet 16 in year two, yeah I'd be worried a little bit. I still think his name is obviously getting out there now but, postseason........

Depends on the tourney run assuming they finish strong and make it. If he gets the team to a sweet 16 in year two, yeah I'd be worried a little bit. I still think his name is obviously getting out there now but, postseason........

Forbes is a perfect fit for Wake. Pay the dude big time. Clawson and Forbes baby

No. What’s the point in worrying about stuff like that? Enjoy the season and trust the AD to do what it takes to keep him. If that isn’t enough then look forward to a coaching search where our job will be much more attractive than it was.

Back