• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Seems like a guy that would be good in a smaller role on a better team, instead of being option #1 for The Citadel. I'm all for it (depending on how many spots we expect to have).

don't get your hopes up. I'd love to be wrong but looks like he's going to DePaul.

200w.webp

i'm obviously biased, but i don't see why anyone would go to depaul over wake, nc state, or syracuse

He wants stability but is going somewhere where the coach is rumored to retire every single season?

Maybe Jimmy and Buddy are co-coaches in waiting.

https://www.on3.com/college/syracuse-orange/news/top-50-combo-guard-judah-mintz-commits-to-syracuse/

When did Mintz realize he would call Syracuse home?

“I think watching the ACC Tournament, watching that game against Duke, and seeing how intense it was…seeing the style of basketball in the ACC, it really caught my eye.”

What was Cuse’s recruiting pitch?

“They were really telling me, don’t come if I don’t expect big things out of myself. Like don’t try and think you can ease your way into it because they’re going to need me to step into a really big role. and having a big role in the ACC and having your coaches believe that you’re ready to do it right now, that’s really big for me. Just really being able to be a point guard, be a lead guard, it really had me sold.”

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Zach Keller Commits!

It's true. When was the last time we had a dominant combo-guard who ran the team? Cuse is just light years beyond us in that capacity.

The tourney comment hurts, but I'm not buying that was the deciding factor.

Last edited:
I think he was sold on being a PG when we probably told him we wanted him to play a different position. That’s ok…Forbes is going to land some studs in the portal and we will be fine.

Back