• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

I think Jefferson is visiting Tennessee this weekend. Not sure if/when he'll get to Wake.

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Zach Keller Commits!

ESPN shows Klintman committed to Colorado less than a month ago. 247 crystal balled him to Maryland a while before that.

He has retweeted two stories in the last hour about him visiting WF.

Last edited:
So why did he decommit from Colorado?

Yeah, if he's coming here for a visit, I'm pretty sure Forbes and the staff have made sure he could get in.

I think the international stuff is less of an issue here... Plenty of international athletes in a number of different sports (including men's basketball).

It was in an Instagram comment, I believe.

Yeah, if he's coming here for a visit, I'm pretty sure Forbes and the staff have made sure he could get in.

I think the international stuff is less of an issue here... Plenty of international athletes in a number of different sports (including men's basketball).

I guess Colorado should have thought of that too.

I hope he doesn't become Joachim Blom 2.0.

Back