• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Strick, Bobi in that clip kind of reminds me of how your boy Slow-Mo plays for the Grizz, a deliberate moving complementary wing.

Would a 3rd sway you?

I watched pretty much all of them last night. He's a work in progress, probably more useful to us as a face-up 4 than as a wing at this point. I think that's where the Mucius comps come in. I think he's got the potential to develop more of a face-up game, though, which is what's exciting for me about him. In the near future, I wouldn't expect much of him beyond dunks and spot-up 3s when he sees the floor.

Strick, Bobi in that clip kind of reminds me of how your boy Slow-Mo plays for the Grizz, a deliberate moving complementary wing.

They definitely have a similarly weird combo of athleticism/body control! I like this kid a lot, caveats aside.

what is the story behind this?

FSqnpJOWUAElqQk

That dude was getting called out for a couple things, but the latest was that he posted about someone’s commitment before the recruit wanted it known.

From Les:
"Their plan and vision is coach Forbes doesn't see me as a four-man but he sees me as a guard," said Klintman. "I will probable play at the two and the three spot but I will have to earn my minutes. If I just grind and develop as they think I could, I will probably get some minutes early."

"I feel like I am going to bring a big guard to the team, contribute with some scoring, I am a good passer so I will try to find my teammates, so just my energy and another piece to the team," he added.

https://247sports.com/college/wake-...-commit-2022-basketball-recruiting-187523812/

When it came up in our interview, he said he had one poor academic year in Sweden.

I didn't feel it was important to pursue that further.

Oh for sure. Not appropriate. Just a musing question on a message board!

College athletes still have to take the SAT/ACT, right?

Back