• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Would be great to land a couple of solid HS guys. If this team surprises, which most seem to think it will, we could really get things rolling on the recruiting front.

Could any of the recruits have any memories of Wake winning even one NCAA Tournament game? I think not.

How about Forbes?

Those two recent history details don't help recruiting.

Isn't Aaron Clark announcing today? Or is it another Monday or another recruit?

Pretty reliable info that Klintman looked great in a scrimmage this weekend. Talk of him potentially being a one and done guy. I didn't realize he was so highly sought after.

Cautiously optimistic.

No reason to think Miami is his choice... But no confirmation that it is Wake, either.

We'll just have to wait and see.

Pretty reliable info that Klintman looked great in a scrimmage this weekend. Talk of him potentially being a one and done guy. I didn't realize he was so highly sought after.

If I remember correctly, he came off the bench for Sunrise Christian behind several high major prospects.

If I remember correctly, he came off the bench for Sunrise Christian behind several high major prospects.
Indeed, Mark Mitchell (Duke) and Gradey Dick (Kansas). Both McDonald's All-Americans.

Big part of the story when Bobi committed was that he was kind of an unknown, but there was confidence he improved while practicing against those guys.

I’d love for Bobi to be a big time get. He certainly seems to have the physical tools. Lot of hype around him at the moment.

Back