• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

It took a minute to forge the relationships, but Forbes is really settling in with high school recruiting to complement his well demonstrated proclivity for the portal. Very, very exciting times in Deacon land

Best high school shooter we’ve gotten as a commit since…? I am pumped up about this one. Feels like getting this commit makes up for missing out on Connor Essegian last year. Hope that Parker can set a program record for freshman threes for us like Essegian has done for Wisconsin.

Great news! Parker’s highlights are nasty…kid looks really really good. Think he’ll get significant PT immediately and put up #numbers in Forbes’ up-tempo, high-possession offense.

Best high school shooter we’ve gotten as a commit since…? I am pumped up about this one. Feels like getting this commit makes up for missing out on Connor Essegian last year. Hope that Parker can set a program record for freshman threes for us like Essegian has done for Wisconsin.
Craig Dawson although an argument could be made for Justin Gray.

Believe Mark Price was from Oklahoma, was a guard and look what he did for Ga. Tech! Looking for similar from Parker.

Parker is a really nice addition! We still need a primary ball handler with the ability to get this man his shots.

Seems like a great fit for what Forbes wants the program to be.

Of course, he seems like he’d be a great fit anywhere.

Glad he’ll be a Deacon. Already looking forward to next year’s team.

He feels like a guy that actually stays 4 years. I know I’m counting my chickens before they hatch, but if he can come in and contribute all 4 years, that’ll give us a layer of stability we’ve lacked. Hopefully he is ready.

I chuckled to myself when I heard that and then transcribed it. I knew right then and there he must not be familar with one of our (shared) more infamous posters, however.
If you are referring to me, I’m a Monsanto lover. Never had a bad word to say about a shooter, even if he’s off for a game or two. I’ll be this kid’s biggest fan.

Bang!! Program changing recruit imo.
I think so too. His comments on education and viewing this as a 40 year decision are great to hear too. Doesn't sound like a kid that'll chase NIL money. I think a lot of bigger programs have full rosters right now, or else he'd be getting Blueblood attention. Once MMM is ranked by 247, we will have a top-30 class.

Back