• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

I think with all the pieces basically filled outside of point guard for next year we will be a very attractive home for some stud point. We got two in the last two years, I say Forbes goes 3 for 3. Forbes lets his point guards run the show and does not over coach which is a big plus. Gotta believe Marsh makes a decent jump.
I’m still holding out hope that he’s already gone 3 for 3 with Ituka and looking to go 4 for 4 this offseason.

Just to be clear I have no idea what we have with ituka.

I do know we are learning the hard way (this and last year's) how important good ball handling is.

Klintman and Keller seem to be solid recruits, particularly Klintman. The two Englishmen have been good this year (except for Hildreth’s outside shooting). Hoping the three in the ‘23 class can really get things going.
You just got to say something about Hildreth every time don’t you? Get a life man

Gimme some comps on this dude. A 6'3" Dennis Scott? Eric Snow if he can put on 30 pounds and can play great defense? Some facile white/white comp of Jimmer Fredette? Somewhere between Steph Curry and Torgrim Sommerfeldt? Hit me with them.
This guy will be our JJ we will love others will hate him and I’ll love it.

I see your point daaberry. I think the optimist in me sees (for next year) a year of growth and improvement from Cam, Bobi, Carr and the bigs, and hopefully another year of Monsanto sticking around, plus a high level PG from the portal and possibly one or two of the freshman being added to the mix along with Ituka fully recovered. I also agree that a rim protector type could be extremely valuable. Can we get that big from Utah Valley, please?
I would love to have the guy from Utah Valley get him on the phone Forbes.

Just to be clear I have no idea what we have with ituka.

I do know we are learning the hard way (this and last year's) how important good ball handling is.
Agree. I love Daivien, but he has been forced to handle the ball too much the last two seasons. Ty is a great PG, but we don’t have much of a back up option so he’s probably less effective and gassed towards the end of the year. If we pick up a Ty in the portal and can somehow replace Daivien’s role with a larger CG with good handles…we are going to be very good next year. I’d assume this is what Forbes is going to try and accomplish regardless with what happens re: Monsanto.

We are one or two eligible returning players away from the 2021-2022 season from being a top 10-15 team…crazy to think about.

Parker reminds me of Payton Pritchard, but admittedly I might be doing the white guy-white guy comparison thing. But I mean, seriously, PP is a super athletic 6’3-6’4 combo guard who can shoot the piss out of it, has deceptively nasty handles, and plays in the league, so I mean it as the utmost compliment.

Back