• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

That's what Creamy was saying once we started recruiting him. Creamy's source who knows the Raleigh scene told him that Carter wanted to get out of state for college. Hoping he is incorrect but Creamy usually knows his stuff.

Creamy Sauce is spoiled.

Great news.

From afar, never understood the Nebraska projection to the point that it seemed impossible to believe. Realize WF basketball has been lost for a decade, but Nebraska basketball has always been an afterthought, even in Nebraska, and not sure why anyone from ACC country would choose to play basketball in Lincoln, Nebraska with any other options.

This is so big for our program. We now have 2 legit guards in the fold for 2021. Need to get Aidoo or another big man in the class and lock down a top-30 class.

Think it will be a little easier to dial in a big man with the two guards we now have. Will be great to have some consistent guard play for the next few years.

I didn’t even pay attention because the negative Nancys told us he was going to Lincoln. Great news! Love the baby pic.

wonder where we stand with Deebo Coleman now

deman (lol, but still) said a week ago that were in a great spot for him

big shocker, but Deman also dead wrong on other board.

GREAT NEWS !! Generally unexpected by most. Biggest good surprise in a long time. Welcome.

I kinda hope he redshirts instead of coming in second semester and trying make the jump in middle of season. Longterm, He is more valuable as a senior in 2024-25 in year 5 of Forbes rather than this season in year 1 of forbes.

p.s. did I say I didn't like his hair a few days ago? That's fake news! I love his hair. Long and curly just like mine . :D:D

Last edited:
I kinda hope he redshirts instead of coming in second semester and trying make the jump in middle of season. Longterm, He is more valuable as a senior in 2024-25 in year 5 of Forbes rather than this season in year 1 of forbes.

p.s. did I say I didn't like his hair a few days ago? That's fake news! I love his hair. Long and curly just like mine . :D:D

I disagree. I don't think we can plan on having guys stay in a program for 5 years anymore. If they can contribute (he can) play them while they're here.

Awesome pick up. Forbes is heating up!

Back