• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Ah damn good info. Well that makes more sense. But sheesh who in the hell can think about 2026 now!?
Anybody who thinks ahead. Forbes is planning for Wake basketball success in both the immediate season and in future seasons.

Most of the current team will be gone before Bahr would arrive in '26.

I can't believe I'm actually going to watch this announcement on YouTube. I've always regretted it anytime I've tried to watch these. Even the one that went our way with Juke.

Ill watch because I would rather do pretty much anything else than my work right now

Spider_Man_meme.jpg

I am fine missing on a 6'4 guy that doesn't seem to be able to dunk during low level high school games...

The disappointment is definitely lessened by the fact that he won’t play for 3 years.

Hit him up in the portal in 2027 or 2028.

Dude's just looking for a good, long soak. Can't blame him there. #nokinkshamezoneexceptthatoneyouknowwhoyouare

Just to tie a bow on things, Juke Harris signed today.

Having seen play and talked to him a bit, like his game and love his personality.
So that means at least one of the current players on the Wake team will be leaving even though he has remaining eligibility.

Let the speculation continue.

it would be cool if cooper flagg decided to go g-league instead of duke

maybe i just need to re-adjust, but it makes me nervous to have to depend on the transfer portal every off-season

our high school recruiting stinks

maybe i just need to re-adjust, but it makes me nervous to have to depend on the transfer portal every off-season

our high school recruiting stinks
Does Bobi Klintman stink?
Does Cam Hildreth stink?
Does Parker Freidrichsen stink?
Does Marqus Marion stink?
Does Juke Harris stink?

Back