• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

FWIW, Cameron Hildreth has been given a 4* rating by Rivals. No numerical rating has been given but he is ranked between Whitt (#63) and McCray (#125). Wake Forest is now rated #16 in the 2021 team rankings.

Why did they put out a workout video where he basically missed every shot that wasn't a dunk? They need to learn to follow the "hype video rules" where the player is not shown missing any shots so that everyone gets an unrealistic representation of their abilities.

FWIW, Cameron Hildreth has been given a 4* rating by Rivals. No numerical rating has been given but he is ranked between Whitt (#63) and McCray (#125). Wake Forest is now rated #16 in the 2021 team rankings.

Not sure how this got glossed over.

#WeWillBeGoodAgain

:dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac:

And, for what it is worth, again.

And if McCray was ranked 5 spots higher Wake would be tied for the 9th best class which is amazing.

When would we expect a composite ranking for Cam? 247'has him at 86 as a 3 star. With rivals having it at a 4 star I would guess it will round out to around 130-160 and a fringe 4 star

How the fuck does FSU have 4 top 50 commits?

How in the hell does DePaul have a top 10 class? I looked up that team under the assumption that they must have hired a new coach with some major recruiting chops/aau ties, but no, they have Dave Leitao. Leitao has been back at DePaul for fives years since he got fired by UVA and has an abysmal record of 123–132 (.478). WTF

How in the hell does DePaul have a top 10 class? I looked up that team under the assumption that they must have hired a new coach with some major recruiting chops/aau ties, but no, they have Dave Leitao. Leitao has been back at DePaul for fives years since he got fired by UVA and has an abysmal record of 123–132 (.478). WTF

Back