• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Being on a list like that of an elite player is great exposure for the Deacs

Looking at that list... it does not count us out. Of course kansas is the biggest threat, but wow.. Forbes going to bring us back to the promise land!

Looking at that list... it does not count us out. Of course kansas is the biggest threat, but wow.. Forbes going to bring us back to the promise land!

Don't be scared of facing the giants or you'll end up in the desert for 40 years!

Auburn and Tennessee are no slouches either given them both recruiting extremely well right now and both having a connection to his AAU program (so too does Forbes). I'd almost say that Kansas is the least worrisome of the entire list for this specific recruit.

Daivien Williamson is eligible, per Twitter.

Auburn and Tennessee are no slouches either given them both recruiting extremely well right now and both having a connection to his AAU program (so too does Forbes). I'd almost say that Kansas is the least worrisome of the entire list for this specific recruit.

Youre right. I totally missed the Jabari Smith news. Top 5 for this kid is pretty amazing regardless :) Lets gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Absolutely loving Forbes' recruiting strategy. Loading up on guys between 150 and 75 and specifically targeting a few top 50s and 5 stars instead of offering literally everybody like Danny. Winning programs are built on recruiting solid players that will stick around for 3 or 4 years and the occasional star. Just look at Nova, Creighton, UVA, and Seton Hall. Can't wait for the season to start. I know we lost some talent but I still think Neath, Mucius, Massoud, Johnson, Williamson, and Ody are all ACC caliber players that will play with a chip on their shoulder and get us out of the basement of the conference this year. Will be interesting to see how all the new faces look including Tariq.

Absolutely loving Forbes' recruiting strategy. Loading up on guys between 150 and 75 and specifically targeting a few top 50s and 5 stars instead of offering literally everybody like Danny. Winning programs are built on recruiting solid players that will stick around for 3 or 4 years and the occasional star. Just look at Nova, Creighton, UVA, and Seton Hall. Can't wait for the season to start. I know we lost some talent but I still think Neath, Mucius, Massoud, Johnson, Williamson, and Ody are all ACC caliber players that will play with a chip on their shoulder and get us out of the basement of the conference this year. Will be interesting to see how all the new faces look including Tariq.
At least one of the bigs who hasn't played before is going to have to be a significant contributor for Wake to get far out of the cellar.

My son is a WFU freshman, played with Brandon on his high school team before he went to IMG. He's a good kid, hope we get him.

I will! He may see him over the holidays, I'll tell him to play some pick up ball with him!

Last edited:
Back