• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Nebraska will be since his bro plays there. Kentucky prob will too since they’re on him...

Hopefully we squeeze our way in there somewhere.

Nebraska will be since his bro plays there. Kentucky prob will too since they’re on him...

Hopefully we squeeze our way in there somewhere.

Someone needs to show him the Mitch McConnell video where it talks about pride of Kentucky and mistakenly uses Duke as blue/white team.

That should have destroyed his campaign.

I would be surprised if even with special Covid rules that the NCAA would allow grad transfers to play another year if they are done with school.

You're probably right. Why would the NCAA care about kids who want another year of school? Cue the Jay Bilas rant.

Note I saw said no year of eligibility used in 2021 for winter and spring. However, schools will have to meet scholarship limits in 2022. Some super seniors will get forced out. Some fall 2021 freshmen may have a hardet time finding scholarships.

Washington Post article

stats seem a little underwhelming but it's just a one year deal so why not if you have an open ship

Yeah I think so too. I wonder what this means about Whitt though. It was my understanding he'd be on scholarship since he's enrolling early and it won't count against his eligibility.

Yeah I think so too. I wonder what this means about Whitt though. It was my understanding he'd be on scholarship since he's enrolling early and it won't count against his eligibility.

It is unclear what the NCAA comments about the 2021 year not counting as a year of eligibility means with respect to scholarship numbers this season. Also, if a player opts out of playing for Covid concerns, will he count against scholarship limits?

What was reported was clear as mud.

Brandon Huntley-Hatfield dropping his top-5 tomorrow.

I think our only real shot at this kid is if he reclassifies to 2021. Seemed to be done mutual interest..Not sure if he's cooled on us or not.

hatfield would be awesome........ seems extremely unlikely though?

Awesome to see Forbes building relationships with the 22 class.

Back