• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

I hope we give Whitt the chance to acclimate to the college level of practice and the sheer amount of basketball he'll be playing before we worry about getting him on the court. No matter how good he is or how not good we are, jumping to college so quickly is a huge leap. We're not winning anything but the Wake Forest Invitational or whatever it's called this season so I'd hate to see us rush Whitt onto the court and risk him losing confidence.

We do not need another combo guard. Give us someone 6'8" or above, hopefully a real center that can rebound the ball and protect the rim.

This dude is a lethal shooter. I agree that we need someone who can play in the post.

Watch some video on this guy though. He can flat out light it up.

Last edited:
Should we discuss how “grimy” is the proper spelling?

Lake Norman v Oak Hill on ESPN2 right now. 2022 MJ Rice is WF target on Oak Hill. Anyone else on WF's radar on these teams?

If its the Long Island Luhi last I knew he was. I got thrown off that with the Alberta Canada highlighting in the backround.

To no one's surprise, little McGowen commits to the Huskers. At least Wake won't have to face him on a regular basis.

Looks like Hildreth will be playing against France and Montenegro with Great Britain's senior national team in late November. Should he see any playing time this could be a great opportunity to judge him against opposition at or above ACC level. I'm not sure which crop of players France will have access to due to covid and the NBA offseason but if I remember correctly France is usually a top five national team in the world and has some serious talent.

Back