• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Does Wake really need a point guard in 22?

What?!?! #70, 4star. Sure we need bigs but no way we can believe Forbes cobbled together roster will not be as fluid as any other school with 40% non grad turnover so quality players are always a plus. Wake has never had too many good players.

That's pretty much the highest praise you can get from recruits. I think we're in a pretty good spot with Gortman.

Is WF's new plan to only recruit guards?

I'm all-in for Forbes, but it might be fun to bring in big man or even a stretch 4 at some point.

Whitt, McCray and Hildreth will be a great backcourt, add Applewhite and 2 transfer bigs and i think the roster can be pretty solid next year.

The primary reason he left Houston was so he could find a place where he would be the lead guard. He would like to find a place that has an open scholarship for him to enroll this semester, which UNC does not. Still don’t think we get him, but it would be a solid fit for all parties.

He sounded like a kid who is mature. Not sure how I would have handled it at 17.

Note to R. Childress and S. Forbes: Tim Duncan said his 13 year old son is starting to play basketball. (See the podcast on the NBA thread.) Pay attention.

Back