• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Forbes is that guy that reels in a recruit in the final hour. All signs point to Aidoo to Marquette but as Wake fans, all we have is hope. Can't ever let go of the hope.

Forbes is that guy that reels in a recruit in the final hour. All signs point to Aidoo to Marquette but as Wake fans, all we have is hope. Can't ever let go of the hope.

If there is a sneaky 2nd it's Kansas.

One difference between Carter Whitt and all of these recruits, that may be critical, is that Carter Whitt's father is a Wake grad. He probably heard more about Wake before he was 10 than these guys have heard in their lives.

Before Whitt was 10 was the last time would want these guys to hear anything about Wake.

Before Whitt was 10 was the last time would want these guys to hear anything about Wake.

Yeah. The guys we are recruiting were toddlers when CP was at Wake and they probably don’t remember any of our pros except maybe JC.

Yeah. The guys we are recruiting were toddlers when CP was at Wake and they probably don’t remember any of our pros except maybe JC.

I respect your perspective on my recent fave JC but CP3, TD21 and Pt guard U still resonate when you talk up the League. And JJ at $16M, plus Hoard and Aminu keep building cred.

I respect your perspective on my recent fave JC but CP3, TD21 and Pt guard U still resonate when you talk up the League. And JJ at $16M, plus Hoard and Aminu keep building cred.

Don't forget Ish!

Yeah. When you talk up the League. But these kids don’t know them from Wake.

Yeah, it would be like VPI trying to use Bimbo Coles or Ace Custis in their recruiting.

One difference between Carter Whitt and all of these recruits, that may be critical, is that Carter Whitt's father is a Wake grad. He probably heard more about Wake before he was 10 than these guys have heard in their lives.

if my son ends up a top bball recruit - i'll get him to wake

Back