• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Steve Forbes just hates complacency and will do anything to avoid it. Breath of fresh air.

Cam with 10 pts, 4 reb, 1 ast in a close game today. He's 2-8 from the line. He's a holy shit bad FT shooter at 59% on the season.

Still makes the highlights though.

Well Forbes is going to have to practice FTs then.

(obviously joking)

Never understood how guys playing ball all their life and are good jump shooters can be bad or mediocre at the free throw line. Mental thing I guess. Should be shooting at least 75 % from the line.

He's super impressive how he uses his body when driving. He's also a great rebounder for a guard. All in all, where he comes up short, it can be fixed. FT shooting and jump shots are repetition.

Never understood how guys playing ball all their life and are good jump shooters can be bad or mediocre at the free throw line. Mental thing I guess. Should be shooting at least 75 % from the line.

Perfect example was Bruce Bowen led the NBA with 44.1% three point shooting number while shoot 40.4% on FTs the same season.

It's much more mental than physical.

I liked Taylor when Forbes first started recruiting him. Good addition, especially this late in the process. From one Wake Forest to another Wake Forest.

Back