• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Good thing Manning used that same strategy to get *checks notes* Brandon Childress.

Absolutely. Program changing recruit.

I kind of read his comments as "I'm listing wake because my coaches like their coaches". I'm skeptical that we will land a 5 star recruit this early in Forbes' tenure, but would love to be proven wrong.

Same here. But we are in the top 6 for #22 kid in the class. Progress.

I would really like to have one 5 star player and leverage it into a career that I'm woefully unprepared for.

Wake Forest: “They are the closest school to me who has offered, so they are local and I could get used to that easy. I am still getting to know the program.”

Do we still have a shot with Gortman?

How about a package deal?

Killa Cam having a rough day shooting the ball today. 1-6 from the field with 4 points. However, he continues to be active on the boards. 6 rebounds, 2 of them offensive.

He isn't playing many minutes today. Only logged 11 with only 6 min left in game.

His minutes and production have dropped considerably from when he came to Surrey. He started a few games. Not sure if some guys came back from injury or what.

Still makes the highlights though.

Back