• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting Thread

Use your brain, son.

Suspended for "academics" over Spring Break? Add that up logically.

Yeah...mid-term grades came on last Wednesday, and that's when he was suspended. It makes perfect sense to me...even if they knew he was in trouble academically, they wouldn't officially suspend him until the grades were official.

The Tabb situation is more promising. But it is a roller coaster relationship from what I've been told.

Don't expect it to go long without another bashing of heads.

Agree. We heard the same thing about Tabb last fall.

Yeah...mid-term grades came on last Wednesday, and that's when he was suspended. It makes perfect sense to me...even if they knew he was in trouble academically, they wouldn't officially suspend him until the grades were official.

Hmm? I thought he was suspended for the BC regular season game as well.

And, I don't remember ever getting midterm grades on time. Still only have one up on WIN.

ETA: stand corrected about the timing

Hmm? I thought he was suspended for the BC regular season game as well.

And, I don't remember ever getting midterm grades on time. Still only have one up on WIN.

ETA: stand corrected about the timing

I'm just guessing that the athletes get all their grades in when they are required from professors. I could be wrong though.

I think Ari played 4 minutes against BC in the regular season.

Stand corrected again, I was traveling Sunday so I didn't see the game.

Add into the timing was that Ari wasn't getting PT when he was still on the team. We were playing a walkon instead. Buzz planned that move out IMO. Pretty obvious to me as a cynic.

EVERYTHING happens for a reason. Just figure out the reason.

I don't think you can say that it is an academic unless if it isn't. I think that Ari would take great offense to libel.

If it was an "academic issue" then why was it made a big deal on a weekend when there was no school work to be done?

It is total nonsense.

If it was an "academic issue" then why was it made a big deal on a weekend when there was no school work to be done?

It is total nonsense.

I mean I told you why he might be suspended when he was. I have no reason not to believe what they said he was suspended for. If anything else comes up then I will listen to that. Until then I'm not gonna buy into anything else.

I don't think you can say that it is an academic unless if it isn't. I think that Ari would take great offense to libel.

Better to call it "academics" than call him out for conduct detrimental to the team if his ambition is to transfer and play somewhere else.

Back