• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest/BC Game Thread

This is the Justin Jackson lectro warned us about.

That call will stand.

I know BC's front 4 are garbage but the OLine has played well today.

If the ball hits your hands, you should catch it. I don't deny that balls can always be closer to right on the mark, but god damn TD drops the ball a ton.

i often wonder if during games grobe is calculating in his head the amount of money he makes on gameday per word spoken and is trying his best to get the most cash per word spoken

I don't know if I remember the last block in the back on a normal offensive play. That's NEVER called.

glad the announcer clarified that the block in the back didn't occur after the play was over

That was a weird injury they flipped him on his side, I think it's a concussion maybe? That looked really serious.

If they flipped him on his side, it's possible they were worried about vomiting which is a side effect of concussions.

Back