• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest/BC Game Thread

That has to be the fifth time that Nikita has roasted their center only to almost have his ankles broken without a call.

Nice to convert so many third downs after we started 0/11 on conversions a couple of weeks ago.

Wake Forest is known for its toughness," said Nikita Whitlock, the 5-foot-10 nose tackle who played while being bugged by turf toe. "We don't have all the best athletes. We don't get the four- or five-star recruits. Everybody knows that. But what we pride ourselves on is playing through injuries. It's embedded in our culture and our team."

God I love Nikita.

Wake Forest is known for its toughness," said Nikita Whitlock, the 5-foot-10 nose tackle who played while being bugged by turf toe. "We don't have all the best athletes. We don't get the four- or five-star recruits. Everybody knows that. But what we pride ourselves on is playing through injuries. It's embedded in our culture and our team."

God I love Nikita.

22 Nikita Whitlocks and the team will always win more than it loses.

22 Nikita Whitlocks and the team will always win more than it loses.

This. That was a pretty liberal use of "we". I hope he's demanding more of his teammates. It would be sweet to cross the threshold against State.

Torn on next week. Think it's in our best long-term interest to ensure TOB remains gainfully employed in Raleigh

God I love Nikita.

What a STUD.

I had to miss today's game because we were moving out of our house, but I managed to catch the last 11 minutes on TV. Really wierd watching a game at Groves on TV. I can't remember the last time I did that, but was glad to see a win. We're clearly a much better team with Camp.

Three games to try and get a win. We'll be an underdog in all three...

This. That was a pretty liberal use of "we". I hope he's demanding more of his teammates. It would be sweet to cross the threshold against State.

It certainly would. Seems unlikely but State being State... our bus would have to navigate through the parade floats on the way out of town.

i was pretty pleased with our d-line play today. there were a few times where we just sent 3 and rettig had all day, but they also got good penetration and really flew to the ball on some of those quick little WR screens.

Before the year, I assumed Whitlock would be our best player on d without question. Justin Jackson, however, has given him a run for his money.

Back