• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Bowl Game Survey

Shreveport. Lol. I paid 400.00 for my Orange Bowl trip. Though I did take a bus and not a plane. But my point remains.

Per diem is awesome. At camp one year, we got like $300 in straight cash even though we had free room and board. Unfortunately, any underclassmen with meal plans got nothing. Lepley got so screwed hahaha.

Ha, from Houston, it is just a short jaunt down the road.

Four and a half hours through Deliverance. But I hear you.

I'd love to go but I unfortunately already have plans for Christmas :(

The other downside/problem is with airfare right? Even if you wanna go from Charlotte or Raleigh don't you need to fly into somewhere and then drive to Shreveport? LOL at trying to figure that out the day after Christmas.

My dad had it right when he said "one good thing is in Louisiana and that's New Orleans, not going for anything else"

Your best bet would be to fly into Dallas - it's about 3.5 hours from there. But it's a pretty terrible drive.

Your best bet would be to fly into Dallas - it's about 3.5 hours from there. But it's a pretty terrible drive.

Haha yeah that's my point...if you can't fly in directly, I know it's sad, but who's gonna really make THAT much of an effort to go?

Literally no one will go that isn't in driving distance. And how many Wake people spend the holidays in Mississippi, Louisiana, or Southeast Texas?

Zero. That's how many.

I'll be spending about every other one in Victoria tx. That said I wouldn't drive the Shreveport from there because its a haul and because I would rather shoot birds.

Back