• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest @ Bucknell - Game Thread

I know Ken Pom rankings say other wise right now but this is a pretty decent win. We are getting better, learning how to win on the road and I have a feeling this bucknell will be one of the best pat league teams. And we are doing this without 2 starters or starting caliber players.

Very good second half performance. Good road win.

The guys really stepped up the second half and all 3 frosh contributed positively. Good job guys!

THRILLED with this win. Really happy to pull this out. Great job by Crawford and McClinton in 2nd half. They made the difference 1st half to second.

They let us run out the clock.

AWESOME second half after being down 13 on the road.

90-82 final. Not a bad road victory.

I know Ken Pom rankings say other wise right now but this is a pretty decent win. We are getting better, learning how to win on the road and I have a feeling this bucknell will be one of the best pat league teams. And we are doing this without 2 starters or starting caliber players.

We were projected to win by 1, but that is projected at full strength, so we exceeded expectations greatly.

Really glad that Crawford didn't decide to listen to the board geniuses who declared he sucked after 3 halves of basketball. That guy is gonna be a tough player for us.

Back