• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest @ Bucknell - Game Thread

Couldn't watch any of it. How did Moore and Collins look?

Both played well. Moore had a nice 8' jump hook and was very active. Collins is extremely impressive. Bouncy, fluid and active

Crawford is a big disappointment so far. Can't shoot and turns it over .

Lol kid just needs a little time. He played rather well today. Stop attacking every player that has a bad game or two so early in both major sports which is something you seem to like to do or get out there and do it yourself.

Lol kid just needs a little time. He played rather well today. Stop attacking every player that has a bad game or two so early in both major sports which is something you seem to like to do or get out there and do it yourself.
I'm ecstatic that he turned it around and had a great second half. I was hoping that the first 2 games were nerves or whatever. The first half today was more of the same but he had a coming out party in the second half.

It would be incredible if we could at least pack the lower bowl for Richmond and get some students out there to let this team know we are behind them!

These five need to play most of the half. Mix a very little of Van Horn and Collins when absolutely necessary. Just use timeouts for rest, control tempo and zone if needed.

Collins just when absolutely necessary? How about 30 mins per game please ?

Crawford played like shit for his first 5 halves of college basketball and everybody saw it. Air balls , bricks , and turnovers . Like everyone else, I was hoping it was jitters . I said he was playing badly SO FAR. The second half he played today is HUGE for him and the team. He was a big time recruit and now we see the reason .

Just ignore WFU22. He's an idiot and the boards are a lot better with him on mute.

Crawford played like shit for his first 5 halves of college basketball and everybody saw it. Air balls , bricks , and turnovers . Like everyone else, I was hoping it was jitters . I said he was playing badly SO FAR. The second half he played today is HUGE for him and the team. He was a big time recruit and now we see the reason .

latest
latest
latest
latest

but you're really fucking stupid, is the thing

Totally missed this one (thanks [Redacted]). Does anyone know of where to find a replay? Don't see one on the cbs sports network. Thanks.

I was critical of B Crawford on Friday. I will gladly eat crow!

Nice win today. Crawford played really well. His on ball defense still needs some work.

Doral has his moments too. Tries to dunk everything and his energy level has been good so far. Just needs to work on his defensive positioning. That hook is hard to defend if he perfects it.

He can stand at the free-throw line and reach the cylinder to dunk. Very high-waisted also, long arms and legs. We will be glad we have him.

Back