• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest @ Bucknell - Game Thread

Every time I look on the feed I see Bryant Crawford turnover. What is his deal?

We've tightened the game with him on the bench. Think Crawford has ability, things are just moving too quickly for him right now

Pretty sure Manning sees these early games as teaching opportunities and not must-wins.

Why are we playing two walk ons at once? 51 has no business playing at this level.

Pretty sure Manning sees these early games as teaching opportunities and not must-wins.

Teaching who? The walk-ons? It's not unheard of to have a 7 man rotation.

Allowed a 48 point half to Bucknell. Much of it with walk-ons on the court. Manning is hurting himself.

Plenty of opportunities to make it a closer game than we did. Inexcusable defensive effort yet again.

Allowed a 48 point half to Bucknell. Much of it with walk-ons on the court. Manning is hurting himself.

If there is a plan to all of this, I sure wish it would be shared. Otherwise, it appears we're just completely lost.

Back