• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake.......Forest chant after 1st downs

I don't care what they do after a first down but pick something and stick with it. People are sheep they will follow anything if it isn't dumb.

I always thought during games whenever they do the spelling of "Deacon" that most fans don't seem to engage in that which baffles me. I always thought that if you had a decent contingent of fans spelling that out, it would sound really good. Maybe I'm just asking too much. As I said earlier, I like the "Forest" chant by the fans and will no doubt participate in that when I attend games. Thank God someone got something going.
They really need to move the spelling out of "deacons" for during the game. When they currently do it there just are not enough people in the stands to sound good.

I always thought during games whenever they do the spelling of "Deacon" that most fans don't seem to engage in that which baffles me. I always thought that if you had a decent contingent of fans spelling that out, it would sound really good. Maybe I'm just asking too much. As I said earlier, I like the "Forest" chant by the fans and will no doubt participate in that when I attend games. Thank God someone got something going.

Growing up my family had FSU season tickets and as a kid I loved spelling out Florida State.

Probly in the minority here but I don’t care for all the manufactured noise over the speakers and all the music and stuff. A lot of what’s played makes fans complacent. Most people don’t even stand and cheer through the fight song. I’d like to get back to things that require fan engagement.

Probly in the minority here but I don’t care for all the manufactured noise over the speakers and all the music and stuff. A lot of what’s played makes fans complacent. Most people don’t even stand and cheer through the fight song. I’d like to get back to things that require fan engagement.

Agree it is past time to drop the manufactured noise, really. But guys and gals (not the one's here) you gonna have to step it up, make some noise and (many here including myself) don't split so many hairs about it.

Back