• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest - Clemson Game Thread

We are so LOL bad. This will be a total fucking massacre.

The one thing we ought to have going for us at Wake - an ability not to make stupid fucking mistakes - we don't have.

What did everybody really expect, our offensive line is still crap. The OC can call whatever he wants and it won't work.

Somewhere Lobo and the ole ball coach are chuckling.... Citadel beating THE USC???

Just let Hinton play a couple series.

Hinton has a higher ceiling and a higher floor. This Running QB setup is insulting to him and the Clemson defense.

Is there an NCAA statistic for fewest minutes played by a QB with a victory margin of 50+?

If so, Watson will break that record today.

Hard to do a triple or double or whatever the hell that was, without the ball.. Ultimate deception.

Running a play aimed to spend that much time behind the LOS against a team that can penetrate at will is just dumb.

What did everybody really expect, our offensive line is still crap. The OC can call whatever he wants and it won't work.

I expect more than the horseshit that was just called at midfield. MUCH, MUCH MORE!

We're one play from being 7-7. Good teams make the pick 6 and don't fumble on the next play if they don't.

Is Ruggiero a dwarf?

NCAA-090614-1081-FB.jpg

What the hell are we doing on offense? This is worse than Lobo.

Kinal will have the record before HT....

Stand corrected...now has it....well done.

I expect more than the horseshit that was just called at midfield. MUCH, MUCH MORE!

Well I agree to an extent, but that play was designed to be a misdirection type play that so many on this board have called for us to get back to. At some point you've got to try different things. Dropping Wolford back don't work, running in between the tackles doesn't work consistently, etc, etc. Just not really sure what you can do with such a deficit up front. However I do think Hinton needs to get reigns and let him go.

Back