• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest - Clemson Game Thread

Not like 3 pts is gonna matter at the end....still way too soft to let them move down the field so fast.

Last edited:
And or Clemson's RT ripped it off his head.

Not like 3 pts is gonna matter at the end....still way to soft to let them move down the field so fast.

Stupid rule, you penalize a guy for his helmet coming off and still having the guts to keep playing. Awesome rule there.

Truth, I had a dream two nights ago we were ahead 27-7 and all of a sudden a huge sinkhole developed in the middle of Clemsons field, crazy.

I'm sure a replay is entirely too much to ask of the production truck.

I went back and looked...it's a face mask/hands to the face/neck breaker upon review. Or he took it off because he likes tackling without a helmet better.

Well, Kinal's on course for over 500 total yds today AND #1 Carolina lost to N Iowa in b-ball... So not all bad today.

Will not win with Wolford not matter how great the arm is. Our OL is probably 2 years away from being decent. based on our current OL situation don't get why Hinton isn't playing a lot more. Needs playing time to develop

Will not win with Wolford not matter how great the arm is. Our OL is probably 2 years away from being decent. based on our current OL situation don't get why Hinton isn't playing a lot more. Needs playing time to develop

Because he'd get RGIII'd.

What I don't see is how we're going to be measurably better next year. To me, our OL has not developed at all over the course of the season. Are they going to get miraculously better doing nothing in the offseason? Something is not right with this team in not showing any progress.

I think the ACC title game between the Holes and Clem's son could be very good. For the record, go Tigers in that one!

What I don't see is how we're going to be measurably better next year. To me, our OL has not developed at all over the course of the season. Are they going to get miraculously better doing nothing in the offseason? Something is not right with this team in not showing any progress.

Look at the offensive stats and they are much better than last year. The Oline is better, it's not even debatable, just speaks to how bad it was last year. Hopefully another year of improvement will start to make an even more evident difference.

Our o line is way better than last year. I'm hoping for similar development this offseason. Couple that with youth at all skill positions and a more favorable schedule and 6 wins should be very attainable.

I went back and looked...it's a face mask/hands to the face/neck breaker upon review. Or he took it off because he likes tackling without a helmet better.

Exactly what you would expect when someone is missing a helmet. Figured as much.

Reactions: ONW
I think we have progressed in some areas, DLine in particular.

Back