• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest - Clemson Game Thread

3&18. Let's run a 5yd crossing route to Serigne. Brilliant

Did Serigne piss someone off? The one play he's been involved in was to throw the football? He has 6 catches in 4 games, and 34 in the previous 8 games.

Been watching that the last couple of series as I was wondering the same thing. They finally got one to him but he's just on lock down. By the time Wolford is getting tackled he's barely into his routes and the coverage is doubling him whenever they don't blitz.

Guess e game plan has been to get Kinal the record and maybe the Heisman? Sure doesn't look like we are playing to win.

So if we don't see Hinton play in the 4th does that mean coaches are scared he outplays Wolford?

Since Hinton has almost 1/3 of our total offense in 3 rushes I would assume so.....

This OL is different from last year's. I'm talking about this OL from the beginning of the year. I don't see improvement over the course of the season.

Level of competition picked up as the year has gone on. The 0-line played decent against ND last week, as has been stated the Oline had miles to go just to get to decent at the start of last year and we're still making that ride.

So ESPN has removed our box score from their web site? WTF? Trying to protect the innocent???....:eek:

Sad news that our best player is our punter. Though he is badass

The QB rotation is puzzling.

What's the argument for Hinton not to transfer? He could go somewhere else and play three years. Hard to imagine Wolford and Hinton coming back after Spring practice.

What's the argument for Hinton not to transfer? He could go somewhere else and play three years. Hard to imagine Wolford and Hinton coming back after Spring practice.

Got to figure one of Wolford, Hinton or Kearns will transfer depending on how things shake out in the spring.

Back