• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football 2018 Offseason Discussion

Yeah I’ve been high on Bell for a while. Now that we have a little more variety in our pass game think he could be nice in a limited role.

According to Les, Tyler Bell has had a great start to camp. Completely had forgotten about him. Could be a good complimentary back with Byrd now gone.

Good news for our RB depth, especially with Byrd out of action.....and out of the backfield.

Thought Wolf was walking away from football.

Interested to see his pro day numbers.

Where did Paris Black end up going? There’s an article about it on rivals

Les is all over spring football practice. Sounds like Hartman is a strong and accurate passer. Clawson worried about who is the third starter at lb. Mays,Taylor and Simpson are the likely candidates.

Last edited:
As per Clawson (Les) Liverpool has been moved to defense. I guess he's at DE.

LaRonde' was a top 40 VA/8 Hampton Roads LB recruit. Lets see what a year on the shelf eating, lifting, running did for the honor roll student.

I was surprised when he was moved to TE last season.
Glad to see him back on defense.....either as a DE or LB.

I really like Clawson's general coaching philosophies. He seems like someone who understands what it takes to win.

I really like Clawson's general coaching philosophies. He seems like someone who understands what it takes to win.

That’s the difference between Clawson and Manning. Clawson knows that he’s doing. Manning knows what he’s done.

Back