• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football 2018 Offseason Discussion

BTW, on the Twitter vids, someone was kicking what looked to be 35-40 yd FG's with room to spare.

Maggio doing KO's too.

I think it was Wyatt Earp who said: "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."

In football I think we can say distance is fine, but accuracy is everything.

AIR, and correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't we ( Lobo ) stupidly running an option offense that year with Price much more a drop-back QB ?
Ha, that was Price's senior year.

I think it was Wyatt Earp who said: "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."

In football I think we can say distance is fine, but accuracy is everything.

Sounds like this saying would work for golf too.

AIR, and correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't we ( Lobo ) stupidly running an option offense that year with Price much more a drop-back QB ?

That was the most excruciating "offense" I've ever seen. Total disaster.

Freshman Tanner Price made his first start at midnight eastern time against a Stanford team that was pretty fired up to destroy WF, including taking the QB down and taking him down hard

that was a rough first start of the career for Tanner and I think it impacted his psyche for the rest of the season

Price was pretty damn good his sophomore year when he had a couple of real receivers

Tanner almost died against Florida State in Tallahassee after a vicious sack.

As SayHey pointed out last year, over the past 12 years, Wake has had three QBs that have played the bulk of the snaps for all of their four years, two of which started as true freshman.

Should Hartman win the job and start all four years, only 4 main QBs in 16 years would have to be almost unheard of in the modern era.

And 12 straight years of a #10 QB if that happens.

According to Twitter Scottie Washington was held out today. That would really suck if it's serious.

Sounds like sophomore TE Thomas Cole can’t avoid getting in trouble. Dismissed from the team.

Sounds like Cole falls into the knothead category, to use a term from the previous regime.

Back