• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest football 2020 outlook

First 3 games are awesome timeslots. Now we just have to play the games. Primetime slot first 3 weeks.

Yeah, slight clarification, 3 of the first 4.

Game time and network haven't been announced for ND.

Watch us upset Clemson and it will be the first home game I haven't been at since 2001.

If we win this game without you there, I’m sure we can fund your absence for a lot of other home games.

Pretty good chance for a either a prime time or 3:30 time slot for the ND game as well.

can't WAIT for the My Pillow commercials during the WF-NCST game

maybe Anderson Cooper will be endorsing

There are like 42 scheduled bowl games now and only 80 teams playing in the fall....so yeah I'd imagine anybody who wants to play in an exhibition game at the end of the year will get to.

If we win this game without you there, I’m sure we can fund your absence for a lot of other home games.

Yeah, but all of us won't be there, so if we win how can we tell whose lack of presence caused it?

ESPN list of top 50 CFB players includes Basham, Surratt, and Newman. All the recruiting experts have some explaining to do. I doubt that Wake has ever had so many highly ranked players in the program at one time. Of course, if Newman had stayed would he have been ranked so high? There's no way Wake would be allowed to have 6% of the top players.

ESPN list of top 50 CFB players includes Basham, Surratt, and Newman. All the recruiting experts have some explaining to do. I doubt that Wake has ever had so many highly ranked players in the program at one time. Of course, if Newman had stayed would he have been ranked so high? There's no way Wake would be allowed to have 6% of the top players.

And in typical Wake fashion, only 1 of those 3 will play for us this season.

And in typical Wake fashion, only 1 of those 3 will play for us this season.

Hopefully, more under-valued WF recruits will emerge this season. Think that might include: Greene, Walker, Hartman, Tom, McCollum, Tyler Williams, Ja'Cquez Williams, Greer

Hopefully, more under-valued WF recruits will emerge this season. Think that might include: Greene, Walker, Hartman, Tom, McCollum, Tyler Williams, Ja'Cquez Williams, Greer

We actually could've had 4 potential All-American candidates heading into this season: Newman, Boogie, Surratt and Sciba. I think the only reason it didn't happen was it was feared hell would freeze over.

I just read the executive order issued today. Apparently “mass gatherings “ (I.e. stadiums) are limited to 50 people outdoors and 25 people indoors.
Effective until October 2.

I just read the executive order issued today. Apparently “mass gatherings “ (I.e. stadiums) are limited to 50 people outdoors and 25 people indoors.
Effective until October 2.

So 11 on offense, 11 on defense, 1 sub each, plus Clawson and Dabo respectively. LOL.

So 11 on offense, 11 on defense, 1 sub each, plus Clawson and Dabo respectively. LOL.

Apparently the “athletes, coaches, venue worker’s” do not count towards the total. As long as the remain 6 ft apart from spectators.

Captains announced.
Boogie, Ja'Sir, Sam, Chapman, Masterson

I really like Chapman. He's cut from the same cloth as Serigne, Bohannan, Freudenthal, and he even has some Nate morton and dare I say Jax Landfried in him. Just a gritty gutsy player. Gym rat.

Heard a story on radio in car tonight. Sports spot announced that both and State and UNC have decided to have no fans for all September games. It then added in just as serious of a tone followed with, "...and Duke has banned fans for the entire season." Even alone in the car I busted out laughing..

All Duke football fans have banned from games for years. They parole a few each year so they can remind us all that Wallace Wade once hosted a Rose Bowl game. PS - must have been nasty as hell that day.

Back