• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football / Military Bowl Thread

So much fun to watch. Got a bit tight in the end, but a very fond memory to end 2016. Great win boys! Go Deacs!

Duke Ejiofor should go pro. Is there really an argument against that? He seems like a lock to go in the top 3 rounds, right? If yes, then he should be on the phone with an agent right now. Hang out on campus next semester as a victory lap.

Yea. Go get that money, big fella.

My 11 year old and I were having a good time watching the game. Got too close. Great win for the Deacs. Shut those owl fans up.

Les tweeted Cam is definitely coming back, no word on Duke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duke just told Les Johns of Scout that he's coming back next yesr

Anyone have a link of the bowl award ceremony?

Would like to have seen that.

that was awesome

military bowl 2016, blower of expectations

borderline top 5 wake fb game i've ever been to

Kearns airmailed the throw on the pick and fired one too hard on the slant to Washington but I thought he looked fine for a frosh QB. The ball definitely pops when he throws it unlike any other QB on the roster. Unfortunately he looks like a good bet to transfer.

Our defensive line is going to be something serious

Banks and Dunn will be gone, but with Duke coming back if true and if Zeek Rodney comes back, we could be very good up front and fairly deep. Chris Stewart is good, despite his bad decision before the bowl game.

I think Scotty Washington should get some props, he played pretty well today, made a really good catch in the 2nd half to flip field position and pick up a first down.

Last edited:
Back