• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

I’ve read every post on this thread. I have no idea what this argument is about. All I know is you’re participating in it.

Reminds me of the sign in every zoo -"please do not feed or provoke the animals".

Have to get him on campus this weekend, before he goes to potato-land.

Finally some recruiting news. We just offered TE Brayden Willis from Texas.

He is a 2018. https://247sports.com/Player/Brayden-Willis-46039471

I was hoping that we'd get at least one recruitment to track leading up to NSD. I really like Willis. His highlights show speed and toughness. Was highly productive. He played a number of positions, including QB, for team that put up a nice record playing 6A in Texas (big boy football). Count me in on the Brayden Bandwagon!

Interestingly, Wake doesn't offer many of these TE/WR hybrids. So they must think very highly of Willis.

His info on 247 looks a little odd. A bunch of offers, most no interest. UCF interest is listed as "none" but yet a visit date of Jan 26 is listed. Why plan a visit if there is no interest? Even stranger,247 give 75% GA, 25% UCF as his likely spots.

Are they just behind in updating the situation or am I missing something?

His info on 247 looks a little odd. A bunch of offers, most no interest. UCF interest is listed as "none" but yet a visit date of Jan 26 is listed. Why plan a visit if there is no interest? Even stranger,247 give 75% GA, 25% UCF as his likely spots.

Are they just behind in updating the situation or am I missing something?

247 oftentimes is incredibly bad at keeping their information up to date. That’s why you usually see a wave of crystal balls all come in at the same time rather than taking the prediction down once you change your mind and creating a new one later down the road when you have new info.

247 oftentimes is incredibly bad at keeping their information up to date. That’s why you usually see a wave of crystal balls all come in at the same time rather than taking the prediction down once you change your mind and creating a new one later down the road when you have new info.

Thanks. Good to know how to interpret that stuff.

He just decommitted on Sunday after his Official Visit to UGA so that has some relevance. also a sign that the visit did not go as planned for at least one of the sides.

So with the recent Wake offer, is it reasonable to conclude that there is some mutual interest between this recruit and Wake?
I would be surprised if Clawson is just tossing scholarship offers out there this late just to do it.

So with the recent Wake offer, is it reasonable to conclude that there is some mutual interest between this recruit and Wake?
I would be surprised if Clawson is just tossing scholarship offers out there this late just to do it.

I don't think Wake offered. I think someone was merely suggesting that they should. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Back