• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Thanks Les.

Am I missing something here? I'm guessing the second is "production at that position."

On the wide receiver group as a whole
Clawson: “I think a lot of it comes from when players watch us play, they’re not excited to play in our offense. We’ve had a lot of production at that production. The nature of our offense constantly gives those players a chance to win one-on-ones. I think the fact that we’ve recruited this level of receiver is a large part due to the production of the offense and at wide receiver the last two years.

Also, do you think Clawson likes the new early signing day more than he did last year?

Thanks Les.

Am I missing something here? I'm guessing the second is "production at that position."

Also, do you think Clawson likes the new early signing day more than he did last year?

Thanks. Will clean up. Obviously ran through it quickly. Appreciate it.

Thanks. Will clean up. Obviously ran through it quickly. Appreciate it.

No problem. Thanks for getting it out quickly. Do you think Clawson likes the new early signing day now? Do you think we will add anybody to the class in Feb?

Trey Rucker had committed to MD last Summer, but after the recent debacle involving their program, WF flipped him.

No problem. Thanks for getting it out quickly. Do you think Clawson likes the new early signing day now? Do you think we will add anybody to the class in Feb?

Think it's possible. He said in the Q&A there's likely room for a couple of Feb additions.

Nice work getting the bios up so quickly.

Solid 20 man class plus the DT grad transfer who put up big numbers at ODU. Should get into a Tier 1 bowl next year if everyone can avoid the injuries that plagued this year's team.

Do we have a shot with Jayden or is it between Ohio State and UNC?

Back