• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

For some reason, 24/7 has taken him off their commitment list.

Can’t say I’ve ever seen a change of heart that quickly.

I got so emotionally invested in MSIII over these last two hours since he committed.

Always a good reminder that our coaching staff is dealing with the whims of 16-17 year old boys.

How can you commit and change your mind the same day?????

Very likely someone got in his ear after they saw him tweet his commitment. Had to be someone in Florida, close to home. Probably someone who has an "interest" in seeing him at a different school in the Southeast. Wonder if the staff will try to get him to come back and commit again or if they will move on to another target?

Lol.

I know a guy who was recruited by John Mackovic and committed to Wake Forest in his living room. His dad came in shortly thereafter and set that straight real quick. Wound up at Georgia playing RB and TE and blocking for Herschel. Played for the Lions for a few years too.

Lol.

I know a guy who was recruited by John Mackovic and committed to Wake Forest in his living room. His dad came in shortly thereafter and set that straight real quick. Wound up at Georgia playing RB and TE and blocking for Herschel. Played for the Lions for a few years too.

Was he related to Justin Fields?

Clawson typically stops recruiting a player once they de commit. It will be interesting to see how this plays out

Back