• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Utah state was the better team. Not by a lot, but they were better.

How many times have we outplayed a team and had them on the ropes and the let them escape.

Happens. Turnovers and penalties did them in. They beat themselves.

We could say the same thing. What did we get 10-13pts on 5 trips inside the ten. Tons of drops I was worried about Scottie for a while. We got very lucky for the penalty when they took the ball out of Jamie's hand and scored. The fumble. Nasir Greer saving a TD.

We offered a lb in Georgia named Christopher Paul seems right for him to be a Deac lol

Not sure how to embed a tweet but Conor just quote tweeted a tweet from Coach Snow at West Forsyth: "I hope that every College Football 🏈 team that plays on Fridays - LOSE!!!! Sad that this is happening and it’s all about ☝️ thing, they are selling themselves for the almighty dollar 💵 Coach Snow ❄️ West Forsyth #FridayNightLights #Fridaysforhighschoolfootball #SAD"

I'm sure this just a rally cry. But this is a pretty dumb tweet. He does realize there are obligations that are required to fulfill as part of joining a conference? The players, fans, and coaches don't want to lose. Dumb to be tweeting that in the position he is considering one of his players plays for Wake, and a couple others being recruited by Wake/UNC.

Not sure how to embed a tweet but Conor just quote tweeted a tweet from Coach Snow at West Forsyth: "I hope that every College Football 🏈 team that plays on Fridays - LOSE!!!! Sad that this is happening and it’s all about ☝️ thing, they are selling themselves for the almighty dollar 💵 Coach Snow ❄️ West Forsyth #FridayNightLights #Fridaysforhighschoolfootball #SAD"

I'm sure this just a rally cry. But this is a pretty dumb tweet. He does realize there are obligations that are required to fulfill as part of joining a conference? The players, fans, and coaches don't want to lose. Dumb to be tweeting that in the position he is considering one of his players plays for Wake, and a couple others being recruited by Wake/UNC.

Yes, I think he does realize that there are obligations and he says as much when he accuses the teams of "selling themselves for the almighty dollar"

Also, if two teams play each other on a Friday night, only one will lose.

Also, can confirm that some (not all) high school football coaches are dumb; see prior sentence about two teams on Friday night.

High schools are better off with their coaches not tweeting, imo.

Yes, I think he does realize that there are obligations and he says as much when he accuses the teams of "selling themselves for the almighty dollar"

I question if he does though as he assumes that coaches speaking up would make a difference.

My kids' high school has a home game against its biggest rival Friday. Brutal having to compete with UNC/Wake. The gate will take a big hit.

Back