• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Three OL in 10 days. Nice work.

Look at the Beef in the 20 and 21 recruiting classes:

OT:Jaydon Collins, Erik Russell, George Sell, Zach Vaughan
OG: Matt Gulbin, Nick Sharpe, Christian Forbes
C: Luke Petitbon

Have to be happy with what Tabacca is building. The offense is going to be solid for years.

And hopefully none of them have to play major snaps until 2022 and 2023.

And hopefully none of them have to play major snaps until 2022 and 2023.

Love the fact we get 4 games out of these kids. Should help prevent injuries. Depth on the O line is something Wake never has. It’s a new age

Wake beat UNC, State, and Dook. ECU is dreadful and out of the picture at the moment. App's claim to best in state is like UCF claiming a Natty.

Not worried about his speed. Lots of guys run faster after some time in a college program. Even with just a speed coach he could knock that down to a 4.49. Not bad for a tall CB.

Well 4.54 isn't terrible for a 40 time if you are a 225 lb linebacker, but not so great for a 170lb CB, may grow in weight to be a Safety which is more appropriate for that 40 time

said this on Les' board but he runs a verified 11.25 100m dash(as a sophomore) and I've been told by a source in Wake's recruiting they have him running a sub 11.2 100m dash. So speed is not an issue with him especially when he gets more training

said this on Les' board but he runs a verified 11.25 100m dash(as a sophomore) and I've been told by a source in Wake's recruiting they have him running a sub 11.2 100m dash. So speed is not an issue with him especially when he gets more training

Perhaps, it is true 40 times vary greatly on who is doing the timing and the reporting but that is not an ultra fast 40 time if legit. I ran a 10.63 100 meters in HS (and a 4.44) 40 at almost 200 lbs. and I finished only 6th in the State 100 meter final in Florida in the 4A class (at that time out of 5 classes). I am not knocking the kid just relaying what I remember from my track days.However quickness is at least as important as pure speed for a skill position anyway so welcome to Dashawn and hopefully he has a great career here

Back