• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

For the recruits yesterday, it must have been a big gulp. At one end of thinking, “I can get some early playing time.” On the other side is, “This is what I would be walking into?” Hopefully they ended their visits at the new facilities on campus.

Over half of the WF 2024 commits will be in attendance tomorrow including Hecklinski. Please be sure to say extremely positive things to him and his future teammates. ;)
Never would have realized how important being positive to our recruits was going to be until Griffis took the first snap.

looked up Hecklinski's season so far....

he's got his Walton squad to 9-0

he's averaging 250 yards, 3 TDs per game on 60% completion, with only 1 int on the season

kid might be legit

Hecklinski’s Walton team improved to 10-0. They outscored opponents 485-131 during the regular season. Playoffs start next weekend.

Hecklinski’s Walton team improved to 10-0. They outscored opponents 485-131 during the regular season. Playoffs start next weekend.
Hope he’s an early enrollee. If he gets Spring practice then I expect him to start next year unless we get a transfer.

6-1. So that's good. Hopefully one of these guys works out.

Back