• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest @ NC State Game Thread

There was some d but not consistent.

Starr is antsy in scoring position.

Thompson is mid major big. Just not going to win games with him at the Four.

Brown has no handle or moves. Is mechanical. Was overrated clearly. Has to develop with coaching.

Where is melo and SJM? Not going to develop sitting on the bench. They are physically ready no?

Pastner looks like a fat turd.

My wife just came in here and made fun of me for posting on here while watching the game. Not gonna lie, it hurt a little bit. Especially when I was so nice by letting her watch her own TV show on the big screen while I am in here on our computer.

tell her she could have had 10 old farts sitting in the living room drinking and cussing about the game so count her blessings.

My wife just came in here and made fun of me for posting on here while watching the game. Not gonna lie, it hurt a little bit. Especially when I was so nice by letting her watch her own TV show on the big screen while I am in here on our computer.

Sounds like my house....

if Saar can take a breath, he can be really good. great run, rebounded well, just hurried 2 of his inside ones.

Yep. He has a lot of promise.

Anyone see this Sloane law commercial? “Don’t trust a TV lawyer!”

(But you can trust this TV lawyer).

Finally got the game on WatchESPN.
At least I'll get the second half. Hope it's the same as the first.

bullshit no call on Yerts on the Thompson follow and then we get the bump on the other end.

why take craw out so quickly

that's a terrible shot, childress

Back