• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest - Notre Dame Game Thread

If we are supposed to be so smart at WF then why are we so dumb at play calling in football?

Fuck these refs, go get em Claw. Bullshit that the ref downfield makes that call and not the one right in front of them.

I have absolutely no idea why you would bring in Hinton and Robinson for that play. Just go ahead and spike the ball if you want to waste a play.

Haha. Well said. We've seen this all too often. The offense is wasting a good defensive effort.

Whoa. Potty mouth on Clawson there.

That's a pretty awful call....he was trying to strip the ball

...that being said, I can't believe they picked up the flag

Last edited:
That is a Bull call and only Doug Flutie would support such a terrible call!

Yeah. Clawson isn't treating him like a kid who has started and has played plenty of snaps. He's using him like a typical "running QB."

He has a lot to work on re:mechanics but let him throw a bomb. Maybe he connects.

i mean, he pulled his jersey a little bit

this is football

Here's a trend I'd like football to go away from: cutting away to a rules analyst / expert.

No. One. Cares.

Flutie has zero respect for WF, not sure I fail to understand that either

Back