• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest - Notre Dame Game Thread

I like Jonathan Vilma, seems like he should work his way up the sports personality hierarchy

When will our coaches realize that we play better with Hinton at QB? They are fucking trying to keep both happy instead of making the tough decision to start Hinton. Wolford is too damn short ,makes too many turnovers and doesn't have Hinton's ability to run. ND wouldnt be blitzing Hinton on every play.

When will our coaches realize that we play better with Hinton at QB? They are fucking trying to keep both happy instead of making the tough decision to start Hinton. Wolford is too damn short ,makes too many turnovers and doesn't have Hinton's ability to run. ND wouldnt be blitzing Hinton on every play.

Agreed. I really wanted Wolford to do well, and he has had some good moments, but the kid is just a turnover machine. I understand they're not all his fault, but at some point you just have to quit assuming it's going to get better.

In fairness, we have one senior on offense and we're playing 1st or 2nd year players at most of our key positions. Freshmen, especially, fuck up, as we can see from our BB game last night. But it's discouraging to see us make so many unforced errors that go for scores. Makes us look more bush league than we are.

Wolford never seems to come up with the big throw. Moar Tanner Price than Riles, I fear

Wolford is a better QB. Hinton is a better ATH. Unfortunately with our OL we need an ATH.

I feel like this game should be tied, or only down 7 at the ver least.

Wolford is a better QB. Hinton is a better ATH. Unfortunately with our OL we need an ATH.

This is correct. Although, Hinton has a strong arm so he could develop into an equal QB (I think). I think that's the frustration, there's no upside to playing Wolford whereas Hinton is a better fit now and has the potential to develop into a legit stud QB.

If we escape this half and Clemson without big injuries, If feel we can take Duke.

Back