• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest opens +14.5 against Pittsburgh

DeacsATS

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
Reaction score
At least that's the first line I've seen. Sounds about right... Though, as usual, you'd have to be crazy to wager on the Deacs on the road.

Early "consensus" favors the Deacs, but that was the case against UVA and the line still moved against us.

Last edited:
Our average margin of conference road losses is 17.5 under [Redacted]. Pitt is a better than average ACC team. The odds dictate giving the 14.5 points.

I would worry about a back door cover

When you get a spread in the teens in a largely meaningless college basketball game, it is difficult to give the points... Back door covers seem to happen far too often. No chance I'd wager on this one.

You could bet 1st half line. To go with our road woes anecdotally to me it also seems like we're horrendously slow out of the gate.

Syracuse is a 7 point favorite at home against UNC.

You'd have to assume a team that lost by 6 @ Wake Forest would suffer a worse fate @ Syracuse. Not a chance I bet on that one, either.

This is the type of game UNC has won.

What channel is the game on besides the deacon network?

Wake will lose by 20+, not even a prayer that we keep it closer than that.

Pitt will absolutely destroy us down low.

Syracuse is a 7 point favorite at home against UNC.

You'd have to assume a team that lost by 6 @ Wake Forest would suffer a worse fate @ Syracuse. Not a chance I bet on that one, either.

Agreed. It depends on which UNC team shows up.

The only thought that enters my head every time I think of this game is "Bless their hearts." Our players do not stand a chance in this one. May be the toughest game of the season. Just too much size and physicality down low. This will look a lot like Tennessee and Xavier. Pitt will win by at least 20.

Just curious, what is KenPom predicting the score to be?

Last edited:
if there is a money line, you have a 25-1 chance of winning. that is Harlem Globetrotters/Washington Generals kind of odds

Back