• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest opens +14.5 against Pittsburgh

Pitt's bruisers, at home, vs. Bz-inspiration.

Bzaster.

I would worry about a back door cover

They were wishing the back door cover was off the bus as they rode to Pittsburgh with the AD on the bus with them. Bet that was a fun trip.

Let's remember that Pitt is feeling slighted by the Committee for not putting them in the Top 25. They'll probably throttle us to stick it to the Committee (well, they will anyway I guess).

Pitt just needs to outscore us by 1 point in the 2nd half to cover

Without a doubt. He likes it when our starters out score their scout team of walk ons.

I always find it ironic to see the + sign when speaking of Wake B-Ball...+ is much to positive and a - would be much better.

At least the gamblers were interested in the final minute of play.

Those last three minutes. If only he could get his guys to play like they do against those walk-ons, we would be in great shape.

Well no kidding! That's how he built his non-conference record this year!

could have made some gamblers rich. They could have bet Pitt -14.5 and Wake at +15.5. They would have collected both ways.

Back