• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Tennis 2019 - Men ACC Reg Season & Tourn Champs, NCAA & Indoor Runner Up

That was a wild match to follow on game tracker. Sooners were in control for a while but it swung at the end. Their number 5 with huge onions to win the match. Guess A&M didn’t want a return trip to Winston.

Will Borno be back for senior year, graduate early, turn pro?

Will Borno be back for senior year, graduate early, turn pro?

Unknown. I would guess he'll go pro, but I also guessed that last year. He seems to be a great teammate based on his actions on the court and his comments to the media.

Pretty great to have such a legit setup for hosting things like this. Hope a great crowd turns out to support the team!

Match day! Deacon Club tailgate at 2:30. Match starts at 4 pm. I recommend getting there early - should be a great crowd.

Match day! Deacon Club tailgate at 2:30. Match starts at 4 pm. I recommend getting there early - should be a great crowd.

Baseball will be playing at same time as tennis today. I would assume the UM baseball players will be shocked to see that tennis is outdrawing the Wake UM baseball game. I would assume there will be all kind of screaming and yelling during the Baseball game, and the Baseball crowd will be wondering what the heck is going on.

Baseball will be playing at same time as tennis today. I would assume the UM baseball players will be shocked to see that tennis is outdrawing the Wake UM baseball game. I would assume there will be all kind of screaming and yelling during the Baseball game, and the Baseball crowd will be wondering what the heck is going on.

The venues are next to each other, and you can hear some cheering from one to the other (though the tennis seats face away from baseball), but fans and players in one can't really see into the other.

WF continues to struggle in doubles. At some point being forced to win 4 of the 6 singles matches will cost the Deacs.

Up 2-1 and a setting and a break in two matches so we can hold serve those 2 we or on to Orlando.

Deacs gonna roll.

Stiill gotta figure out doubles outside of the Botzer-Petros duo though

Singles were pretty comfortable today. If we can get past Virginia again, with or without doubles, looking forward to getting another crack at Ohio St. Definitely peaking at the right time.

Singles were pretty comfortable today. If we can get past Virginia again, with or without doubles, looking forward to getting another crack at Ohio St. Definitely peaking at the right time.

We are looking very solid in singles. It would be great if we could figure out the doubles point.

Back