• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Tennis 2019 - Men ACC Reg Season & Tourn Champs, NCAA & Indoor Runner Up

UNC has really good doubles and is good across the board in singles. Their strongest singles spot is Boyden at 5. I like our chances at 1-3 and then 6 or 5 singles.

He did get injured but played pretty well against Wolf. He didn’t practice yesterday though. I think he’ll play no matter what - they don’t want to have to move everyone up.

Did you notice any physical limitations during match?

can’t get it to work, and they don’t seem to support spectrum/twc

Coverage just started on the Tennis Channel on cable TV. The Italian Open match ran long. Lost the doubles point again.

Last edited:
yeah but no way to stream online which is a bummer. last year i believe everything was available online. anyway not a promising start at all.

Lost doubles (shock) and split 1st sets. Have to rally.

Lost doubles (shock) and split 1st sets. Have to rally.

although with doubles actually got the win from gojo/gadjiev and blew it elsewhere.

not looking great but i do have some faith that between gojo and melios we will rally, and typically confident in tros and botzer. need banthia to hold on.

Had two critical deuce points, Banthia broke but Melios was broken. Might come down to a third set at #1, but I’ll take it.

looks like it is going to come down to Gojo 3rd set.

We got 3, but we are down a break in the other 2. Need to rally

phew, banthia fights off three break points to close the match.

lesss go

Back